For safety and security the campground entrance gate will be locked during the following times:
Service Campground: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Foscue Creek Campground: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Forkland Campground: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Jennings Ferry Campground: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Burchfield Branch Campground: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Deerlick Creek Campground: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
In cases of emergencies the park host is available to open entrance gates after hours for emergency responders and for campers needing to exit the park. After-hours re-entry will not be available.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- Unreasonably loud noise is prohibited any time.
- Camping is limited to 14 days consecutive days during any 30-day period.
- Vehicles and RV's must be parked on paved areas; ask the park host about additional parking areas.
- Campers must set up equipment immediately upon registering. Camping equipment may not be placed on a site for the purpose of reserving it for future occupancy.
- Camping outside designated campsites is prohibited.
- A maximum of 8 registered campers and two vehicles per campsite. Campsite unit occupancy is limited to one RV/camping unit and no more than two tents per site.
- Campsite must be occupied by the person renting it.
- Campers are responsible for maintaining a litter free site. Trash must be placed in dumpsters within the campground.
- All visitors who enter the campground must register at the gatehouse. Visitors fee is $3.00 per vehicle. Daytime visitors are limited to six persons per campsite. Visitors to registered campers must depart the campground by 9:30 PM or when the camper checks out prior to this time.
- Display camping pass on the left side of the dashboard or rearview mirror at all times.
- Motorized vehicles operated by visitors in the park must have a license tag and be operated by licensed drivers.
- Checkout time is 3:00 PM at all campgrounds, except for Burchfield Branch where the checkout time is 4:00 PM.
- Discharging RV holding tanks onto the ground is illegal! Grey and black water must be contained and disposed of at the dump station located within the campground.
- The boat ramp launching fee is $3.00 per boat per day. Registered campers are exempt from daily ramp fees. The Corps of Engineer’s Annual Pass is available for $30.00 per year and is accepted at all Corps of Engineers Parks where launching ramps and beach fees are charged.
- Horses and other animals considered livestock are NOT allowed in the park.
- All pets must be penned, under physical constraint, or on a leash no longer than 6 feet. Pets are NOT allowed in restrooms, the gatehouse, playgrounds, picnic shelters or designated swim areas.
- Fireworks, firearms, explosives, and projectile firing devices are prohibited.
- Fires are to be confined to fireplaces, rings, or grills. Open flame fires will NOT be permitted during State burn bans.
- Only dead wood on the ground may be collected for firewood. No chainsaws can be used. Help protect our natural resources and please do not cut, damage, or hang items from trees. Hanging lanterns from trees is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the day use areas.
- For complete Rules and Regulations see the park host or a Park Ranger.