Work to accomplish Real Estate Information Technology (IT) Goals:
- On-going response to Real Estate business process re-engineering, streamlining and centralization of standard Real Estate business processes.
- Integrate enterprise-wide Real Estate business processes and data sharing.
- Streamline business processes.
- Ensure IT investments meet business performance goals.
- Ensure IT investments promote virtual teaming and collaboration among the total Real Estate Community of Practice (CoP).
Work to implement Real Estate AIS and related IT initiatives:
- Best value.
- Standardized best practices.
- Quality improvements.
- Integrated solutions.
Utilize project management principles:
- Proactive planning, management, and monitoring.
- Collaboration for early and ongoing user buy-in.
- Apply technologies for efficiency and quality.
- Share lessons learned.
- Integrated teamwork to promote accountability and transparency.
- Effective communication process focused and results oriented.
- Utilize innovative solutions.
- Use best practices in IT project management.
Commit to success:
- Fully integrated Real Estate AIS for planning, acquisition, management and disposal of real property.