Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find the local Corps of Engineers office serving my geographical location of interest?
Please visit our Office Locator page and enter the zip code for your geographical area.

Will the Corps of Engineers still accept the Golden Age/Golden Access Passports?
No, the Golden Age/Golden Access passports have been replaced with the "America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass". To obtain an America the Beautiful Pass please go to the or visit your local Federal Recreation site. 

How do I get information regarding former or current U.S. Army Corps of Engineers employees?
We cannot/do not provide personal information regarding former/current employees.

How do I locate information on former U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Military Personnel?
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers cannot assist; however, the U.S. Army has a system in place for possibly helping to locate former/retired military personnel. Please visit the Army’s website at to find information which may assist you.

Where do I find information about camping and recreation facilities?
Visit our Recreation page which provides recreation-related information including activities, discounts, how to volunteer, driving directions, fees, amenities, discount pass information, and campground hosting.

How do I find out about employment opportunities with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District?
All Mobile District civilian jobs opportunities with the federal government are available by visiting our Job Openings page on our website or by visiting USA Jobs.

Where and how do I make a Freedom of Information Act request?
To make a request for documents under the Freedom of Information Act please visit our FOIA Webpage.