The Golden Passport Program expired December 31, 2006 and the America the Beautiful Senior Passes and Access Passes replaced it.

Golden Passports are still honored at Corps recreation sites, but can no longer be issued by the Corps.

The Corps honors the America the Beautiful passes, but is currently not authorized to issue them.  Visit the Corps Lakes Gateway for more information.

America the Beautiful Passes must be obtained from other federal land managing agency facilities including those run by the USGS, U.S. Forest Service, the National Park Service, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

The USGS Pass Information web site contains answers to questions about America the Beautiful passes and how to purchase them.

 Back to Passes Page