Welcome to Upper Stamp Creek Campground! The campgrounds feature 20 campsites, a shower house, coin laundry, a swimming beach, a dump station, on-site park attendants, and a boat ramp. Additional campground offerings include:
• 18 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 2 single sites with water, a charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 1 handicapped accessible site with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, a charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park attendants are on-site at the campground gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Visit the "Upper Stamp Creek Info" link below for more information.
Other Important Information:
• Campground Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Visitor Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Checkout Time is 3 p.m.
• Check-In time for reservations is 4 p.m., however patrons may check in as early as 7 a.m. on the day the reservation begins if the site is not occupied.
• 14-day stay limit in a 30 day period.
• Address: 80 Chitwood Cove Road, White, GA 30184
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 1210.2 W 84 40 50 .6
• For reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".