Welcome to Payne Campground! The campground has 60 campsites and features a shower house, coin laundry, swimming beach, a dump station, on-site park attendants, and a boat ramp. Additional campsite offerings include:
• 45 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water hookups, a charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 10 sites with no water or electric. These sites only have a charcoal grill and a picnic table.
• 2 sites with water, electric, sewer hookups, a charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 3 double sites with water, electric, a charcoal grill, and a picnic table. These sites must be rented as one site.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park attendants are on-site at the campground gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Visit the "Payne Info" link below for more information.
Other Important Information:
• Campground Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Visitor Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Checkout Time is 3 p.m.
• Check-In time for reservations is 4 p.m., however patrons may check in as early as 7 a.m. on the day the reservation begins if the site is not occupied.
• 14-day stay limit in a 30-day period.
• Address: 2495 Kellogg Creek Road, Acworth, GA 30102
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 07 20.0 W 84 37 15.2
• For reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".