Welcome to the Old Highway 41 #3 Campground! The campground has 50 campsites and features a shower house, playground, basketball court, boat ramp, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Additional campsite offerings include:
• 37 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 6 double sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table. Double sites are rented as one site.
• 1 single site with sewage hookups, electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park attendants are on-site at the campground gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse.
Other Important Information:
• Campground Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Visitor Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Checkout Time is 3 p.m.
• Check-In time for reservations is 4 p.m., however patrons may check in as early as 7 a.m. on the day the reservation begins if the site is not occupied.
• 14-day stay limit in a 30-day period.
• Address: 6700 North Main Street, Acworth, GA 30102
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 05 21.4 W 84 42 31.6
• For reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".