Welcome to McKinney Campground! The campground has 150 campsites and features a shower house, restroom facilities, swimming beaches, a boat ramp, playgrounds, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Additional campsite offerings include:
• 131 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 11 single sites with wooden decks suitable for RV's and Free standing tents only, includes electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 8 handicapped accessible sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park attendants are on-site at the campground gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Visit the "McKinney Info" link below for more information.
Other important Information:
• Campground and Visitor Hours: Hours vary by season. Contact the Allatoona Lake Project Office at (678) 721-6700 for more information.
• Checkout Time is 3 p.m.
• Check-In time for a campsite reservation is 4 p.m., however if the site is not occupied patrons may check in as early as 7 a.m. on the day the reservation begins.
• 14-day stay limit in a 30-day period.
• Address: 6659 McKinney Campground Road, Acworth, GA
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 06 42.7 W 84 41 48.8
• For reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".