Welcome to McKaskey Creek Campground. This campground has 51 campsites and features a shower house, playground, swimming beach, boat ramp, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Campsite offerings include:
• 31 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 19 single sites with charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 1 handicapped accessible sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park Attendants are on-site at the Campground Gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Please see "McKaskey Creek Info" link below for more information.
Other important Information:
• 2014 Operating Season: March 28 to September 2
• Campground Hours: 7AM to 10:30PM
• Visitor Hours: 7AM to 10:00PM
• Checkout Time is 3PM.
• Check-In time for a Campsite Reservation is 4PM, however if site is not occupied they may check in as early as 7AM on the day the reservation begins.
• 14 day stay limit in a 30 day period.
• Address: 358 McKaskey Creek Road, Cartersville, GA 30121
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 11 34.6 W 84 43 22.3
• For Reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".