Welcome to Clark Creek North Campground. The campground has 24 campsites and features a shower house, group picnic shelter, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Additional campsite offerings include:
• 22 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 2 handicapped accessible sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park Attendants are on-site at the Campground Gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Please see "Clark Creek North Info" link below for more information.
Other important Information:
• Campground Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Visitor Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Checkout Time is 3 p.m.
• Check-In time for a Campsite Reservation is 4 p.m., however if the site is not occupied patrons may check in as early as 7 a.m. on the day the reservation begins.
• 14-day stay limit in a 30-day period.
• Address: 5983 Glade Road, Acworth, GA 30102-2845
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 06 10.9 W 84 40 57.7
• For reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".