Welcome to Old Highway 41#3 Campground. This campground has 50 campsites and features a shower house, playground, basketball court, boat ramp, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Campsite offerings include:
• 37 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 6 double sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table for each site. Double sites are rented as one site.
• 1 single site with sewage hookups, electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park Attendants are on-site at the Campground Gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Please see "Old Highway 41#3 Info" link below for more information.
Other important Information:
• 2014 Operating Season: May 16 to September 2
• Campground Hours: 7AM to 10:30PM
• Visitor Hours: 7AM to 10:00PM
• Checkout Time is 3PM.
• Check-In time for a Campsite Reservation is 4PM, however if site is not occupied they may check in as early as 7AM on the day the reservation begins.
• 14 day stay limit in a 30 day period.
• Address: 6700 North Main Street, Acworth, GA 30102
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 05 21.4 W 84 42 31.6
• For Reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".