Welcome to McKinney Campground. This campground has 150 campsites and features a shower houses, restroom facilities, swimming beaches, a boat ramp, playgrounds, coin laundry, a dump station, and on-site park attendants. Campsite offerings include:
• 131 single sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table
• 11 single sites with wooden decks suitable for RV's and Free standing tents only, includes electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
• 8 handicapped accessible sites with electrical hookups (50 amp), water, charcoal grill, and a picnic table.
Campsites can be reserved by clicking on the link below "Reserve a Campsite Online". Park Attendants are on-site at the Campground Gatehouse. All campers and visitors must be registered and check in through the gatehouse. Please see "McKinney Info" link below for more information.
Other important Information:
• 2014 Operating Season: Open Year Round
• Campground Hours: SEASON 1 (April 1 through September 30) 7AM to 10:30PM
SEASON 2 (October 1 through March 31) 7AM to 9PM
• Visitor Hours: SEASON 1 (April 1 through September 30) 7AM to 10:00PM
SEASON 2 (October 1 through March 31) 7AM to 8:30PM
• Checkout Time is 3PM.
• Check-In time for a Campsite Reservation is 4PM, however if site is not occupied they may check in as early as 7AM on the day the reservation begins.
• 14 day stay limit in a 30 day period.
• Address: 6659 McKinney Campground Road, Acworth, GA
• GPS Coordinates: N 34 06 42.7 W 84 41 48.8
• For Reservations call 1-877-444-6777 or or click on "Reserve a Campsite Online".